Better Life Laboratories, Inc. is a nonprofit organization. It conducts scientific research and provides technical expertise, equipment, and training to help needy people around the world.
Welcome to Better Life Laboratories’ Homepage
- About Better Life Laboratories
- Our Research on Metal-affected Drinking Water in Bangladesh, West Bengal, India, and Myingyan Township, Myanmar
- Introduction: A 7 Minute Video
- Overview: A Slideshow with 24 Slides
- The Nature, Extent, Health Risks, and Treatment of Arsenic-affected Drinking Water in Bangladesh
- The Concentrations of Arsenic and Other Toxic Elements in Bangladesh’s Drinking Water
- Assessment of Exposure to Arsenic and Other Elements from Bangladesh’s Drinking Water, Rice, and Soil
- The Development and Use of an Innovative Laboratory Method for Measuring Arsenic in Drinking Water from Western Bangladesh
- Public Health Strategies for Western Bangladesh that Address the Arsenic, Manganese, Uranium and Other Toxic Elements in Their Drinking Water
- Exposure to Multiple Metals from Groundwater—A Global Crisis: Geology, Climate Change, Health Effects, Testing, and Mitigation
- Technical Problems with Home-Scale Coagulation for Removing Arsenic and Other Toxic Elements from Western Bangladesh’s Drinking Water
- Neighborhood Scale Mapping of Multi-Metal Groundwater Contamination in West Bengal, India
- Multiple Inorganic Toxic Substances Contaminating the Groundwater of Myingyan Township, Myanmar: Arsenic, Manganese, Fluoride, Iron, and Uranium
- Published Reviews of World Health Organization Drinking-Water Guidelines
- World Health Organization Discontinues Its Drinking-Water Guideline for Manganese
- World Health Organization Increases Its Drinking-Water Guideline for Uranium
- Urgent Need to Reevaluate the Latest World Health Organization Guidelines for Toxic Inorganic Substances in Drinking Water
- Analytical Methods
- Field Application of ASTM Method D 5831 at Fuel-contaminated Sites
- Measuring Total Arsenic in Drinking Water using Arsenomolybdate
- Calculating the Lowest Reportable Concentrations of Toxic Chemicals in the Environment
- Using Polynomial Regression to Objectively Test the Fit of Calibration Curves in Analytical Chemistry
- How to Make a Tax Deductible Contribution of Money or Equipment to Better Life Laboratories
Last updated January 10, 2017
- E-mail the President of Better Life Laboratories, Seth H. Frisbie, Ph.D. (email@example.com).
- Write us at Better Life Laboratories, 293 George Rd., East Calais, VT 05650, USA.
Copyright © 1999 Better Life Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved.