Better Life Laboratories, Inc. is a nonprofit organization. It conducts scientific research and provides technical expertise, equipment, and training to help needy people around the world.
- The catastrophic health crisis caused by arsenic-contaminated drinking water in Bangladesh and India’s West Bengal is probably the largest mass poisoning in history.
- Over 100,000,000 people from this region switched from drinking disease-carrying surface water to bacteriologically safe well water since the 1970s; however, recent
evidence shows this new water supply for most of these people contains arsenic and other toxic metals.
- An estimated 57,000,000 Bangladeshis are currently at risk of death from skin cancer caused by drinking arsenic-contaminated water.
- The initial stages of this chronic arsenic poisoning are reversible if patients switch to safe drinking water.
Last updated December 11, 2002
- E-mail the President of Better Life Laboratories, Seth H. Frisbie, Ph.D. (email@example.com).
- Write us at Better Life Laboratories, 293 George Rd., East Calais, VT 05650, USA.
Copyright © 2002 Better Life Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved.